Being a club member brings CAMARADERIE and friendship AND GIVES YOU access to THE benefits of a BRITISH CYCLING AFFILIATED CLUB
Being a member of a club will allow you to get so much more from your cycling. Having the opportunity to take part in a range of disciplines and a variety of rides will increase your cycling and the more you do, the fitter you get. Club members are always willing to share their experiences and offer advice helping others improve the enjoyment of their riding. The camaraderie on rides and friendships developed through the club make the miles so much more enjoyable.
Club members often attend events together and the supportive atmosphere created by Taw Velo at races is renowned across the South Wes
New members are, of course, very welcome.
The best way to get started is to ride with us on one of our club rides where we can meet and get to know each other. Club rides start at 9:00 each Sunday morning at The Bike Shed Café, The Square, Barnstaple. If you plan to come along, please get in touch. If you think you might want to join, then please read the club Code of Conduct first and then join us through British Cycling.
What Does it cost
Senior – £20
Youth – £5
Non-Rider – £5
Family – £35 (2 Adults and Children)
Youth coaching £15 per semester (3 per year)
What Do I get
- Support and backup from a well organised club.
- Access to BC qualified coaches.
- Coaching advice.
- 15 % discount at the local Bike It shop.
- Eligible to ride CTT open events.
- The opportunity to ride with a team.
- A club dinner and awards evening.
- Club rides all year round & chain gangs during the summer.
- The opportunity to purchase club kit made by No Pinz.
- The club organises youth and adult British Cycling Race events